Established in early 1994 by a group of professional engineers in environmental, civil, mechanical and public health fields.
The firm has continued to accumulate her professional expertise over the past years through the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the water and wastewater treatment systems and mechanical equipment.
Our clients are Private Sectors, Investor and / or Developers as well as Government Agencies.
Every projects will be handled with our best attention to ensure that client receive high quality service in terms of cost-effectiveness, reliability, and punctuality.
Scope of Services
|• Preliminary Investigation
• Sampling Water / Water analysis
• Data analysis
• Process Selection
• Preliminary and Detailed Design
• Cost Estimation and Document Preparation
• Project Management and Cost Control
• Construction Supervision and Management
• Operation and Maintenance Supervision
|• Supply Fabrication, Erection, Installation,
Construction of Water Treatment, Waste Water
Treatment, Reuse Water and Environmental
• Test run / Equipment Testing / Plant Commissioning
• Plant Operation
• After Sales Service
• Industrial Waste Water Treatment
Scope of Works
|• Domestic Waste Water Treatment
• Potable Water Treatment
• Pure Water Treatment for Industry
• Reclaimed Water
|• Water supply Engineering
• Water Resources Engineering
• Sludge Dewatering
• Pipe Line